Monday, October 24, 2016

I Haven't Got Them All

IMG_20161025_083704

There is occasionally some different sights to see on the train. This carriages I’ve not seen down here before.

IMG_20161025_190240

Back at home I relax and well do nothing other than try to relax and do nothing. As I stare I realise

IMG_20161025_190401

That while I have got most of the special CD/DVD albums I do not have them all. That is for Depeche Mode of course.

IMG_20161025_190249

And with all that doing nothing I got to bed, I got to bed really early to see if that helps me.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......