Friday, October 14, 2016

I’ve Got The Green Light Should I Push The Button

IMG_20161014_171410

Having had a conversation with my parents, I get the green light, should I push the button? I decide enough is enough and make an appointment with my boss. It ends up an odd morning as I’ve a meeting first thing in the morning and he is actually sitting in it unexpectedly. Later in the day when I’m more stable, I go and see him and tell him I’m not coping. We have a long discussion. Will it make any difference? I don’t know. I feel better for telling him though. And now if I don’t turn up for work again at least they know why. It may not show on my face how I’m suffering or how unhappy I am. But I’m not sure I can keep this up. I can see this being the end of the job, the house, my life as it is. Some eight months ago everything was moving along fine. Now though it has all changed and I can’t seem to get out a downward spiral. Every now and again I bounce up a bit, but it doesn’t last. It is hard work.

IMG_20161014_185125

At the station my parents meet me and we go for dinner at the Mill Farm Pub. I have a pizza. It is nice and with that all I want to do again is sleep.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......