Monday, November 28, 2016

Ding Dong

IMG_20161128_072229

The bell has stopped working. I changed the battery on the bell push. I changed the battery on the bell push, yeah a second time. And no it still didn’t work. And then I swapped the batteries in the bell. And you know what. That didn’t work either.

Screenshot_20161127-223143

And so I remembered a technomoan video which he reviewed a front door bell system that doesn’t need a battery at the bell push. I creates enough power through the push of the button to make a wirless signal powerful enough for 100m. Ohhh now ordered from Amazon and so excited.

IMG_20161128_184711

Back at B&M Home Bargains I’m looking through the rugs.

IMG_20161128_192309

However what I come home with is some more sucker shelving. Isn’t that nice!





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......