Thursday, November 10, 2016

Everyone Has A Story

IMG_20161110_071751

As I look outside through the kitchen window I see the nasturtiums slump on the ground.

IMG_20161110_081843

What a mess that is going to make. Well has made.

IMG_20161110_071949

At present I seem to have too much milk. Its not eating those cereals.

IMG_20161110_084254

As the book says everyone has a story. For some reason this week I have perked up a lot. I feel me, rather than moping me, sad me, fed up me. Don’t get me wrong the noise still drives me made, but I can feel me once more. I head back towards Cannock early for today I finally get to see the ENT doctor again, since early September. We go through the MRI scan again, he is delighted that there is no problems inside there, although I have already been through the scan with my GP so I’m not that excited by the news. And we have a chat, about how I’m doing or not doing since our last visit. Okay so the pills make huge difference, which in four months time he wants to try and get me off. Apart from that there was no suggestions. So I pushed the hearing aid hard or anything that would make my life easier. And so he has referred me to the hear hospital and the audiologist section, to see what they can offer. That will be in some 4 weeks time.

IMG_20161110_173133

Back at home me and my dad get looking at the radiator in the Bathroom. Well its not attached to the wall anymore!

IMG_20161110_173140

In fact it works better this way round.

IMG_20161110_180643

At least the bathroom will not be getting cold.

IMG_20161110_194601

And with that its time to call it a day and go to bed.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......