Saturday, December 31, 2016

At Least I’m Alive

DSC_0001

I go shopping and buy many meat products to go in the oven.

DSC_0002

Well we have bacon for the morning.

DSC_0010

My brother comes round and we do some serious gaming.

DSC_0013

And it is nice I’m enjoying it and his company. Sometimes it is nice to stop and enjoy what you have got around you.

DSC_0004

Our bellies are filled and our gaming happiness, is devein.

DSC_0008

And if we do a review of the year of how things started out so very, very wonderful before the big crash, I think to myself

DSC_0016

At least I’m still alive…….





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......