Friday, December 09, 2016

oh dear

 

IMG_20161209_133940

At work myself and Louis go for a walk. And I suggest the pub that neither of us have ever been to. The Mitre, now from the outside it was hard to see if it was open or not. But looking through the window was a girl looking through the window, at me. So we went back around and in the door. It was well a Tardis. Along with the odd collection of memorabilia.

IMG_20161209_133943

As customers we were now the only two. Did they do food. No but they would cook me a chicken slice. Which wasn’t, which they did explain and was in fact a steak slice. Like a Greggs one. And that was a quid. For me I had a cup of tea. That was 50p! Louis had a pint of Carling! eck but he likes it so that's okay.

IMG_20161209_133952

If anything it is warm and yes I’d return. It even has a beer garden, a pool table and two dart boards. I imagine on match days it is rammed. Its not the kind of place to bring your girlfriend.

IMG_20161208_174900

Its been a while since I’ve given the cactus some love at work. I over water it and get rid of all the dead weeds. Its looking fine again after a drink.

IMG_20161208_183643

Later on the train home, I was reminded that this time last year I mistakenly painted my front room London Midland Green. One ponders what was thought when one looked in the mirror.

IMG_20161209_184001

And talking of Green I popped into B&H home bargains, to see what their rug sizes, price and quality was like.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......