Friday, January 13, 2017

10 Hours

DSC_0285

Well it has snowed out there. By the time I open the curtains it is melting. My eyes have lost there soreness once more.

DSC_0288

I head to the retro room and snuggle in. For the first time I’m ready to watch a screen. Even play a game? I get out the Uncharted series I had brought for the PS3. Yep it means starting Drakes Fortune again.

DSC_0286

And so I play, in retro style, how this game was intended.

DSC_0290

It is notable that PS3 services online have diminished and even the trophies are no longer forwarded to Facebook. It specifically says this now if you go to the setting.

DSC_0289

I follow the storyline. Having a rest every now and again.

DSC_0315

My parents come round and give me that parcel I ordered a week ago. So I dig out an old hardrive and backup the PS4.

DSC_0319

I click the magic button and wait some ten hours.

DSC_0291

Eventually it is time to unwrap the Western Digital drive.

DSC_0294

Pull out the PS4 from its hiding place.

DSC_0298

Take the cover off and unscrew the hard drive cage.

DSC_0300

So here is the cheapo one Sony put in.

DSC_0301

Unscrew it from the cradle.

DSC_0302

And swap the cradle over.

DSC_0299

Push it back in.

DSC_0307

Insert the USB stick with the boot up software and

DSC_0316

power her up.

DSC_0292

Plug back in the hard drive and

DSC_0321

tell it to restore. Ah. another 10 hours I see.

DSC_0314

Some time later………..





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......