Friday, January 27, 2017

Alarming

DSC_0355

I wake up naturally. Then roll over and go to sleep. I wake up naturally again and hear the traffic of rush hour. I roll over and go back to sleep. I wake up naturally again and decide to look at the alarm clock to see what time it is. Hell its not on! I flick the power switch and the time appears. I consider the fact I’m going to miss the train! Instead I get the car ready.

DSC_0353

Its cold out here –3.5 deg c.

DSC_0354

But inside the car with its heated seats, its toastie!

DSC_0357

And after work I take the opportunity to see the Poades, and put my feet up.

DSC_0356

It’s real nice to get some company. From here I head to my brothers to give him a new car battery he needs. He also needs a cleaner.

DSC_0349

And eventually I’m home, I go via the Chadsmoor fish and chip shop and then

DSC_0352

enjoy some Rosanne of course!





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......