Sunday, January 01, 2017

And The Lights Turned On

DSC_0014

This isn’t how today was meant to be. This is not how the day is meant to be. Most days I’m not normally here. I usually somewhere else. And I have arranged to not to be here. But here I am, and looking out of the window it looks like this is where I’m going to stay. As it happens this gives me time to turn the lights on, in Nuka Cola World that is. And with that done I call Les to see that where ever we are meant to be, weather instead he wants to be here, and if things improve to else where tomorrow instead.

DSC_0021

And so we all settle down and watch the one film that is always a good watch a Christmas.

DSC_0019

A film of new hope, fantasy and desire.

DSC_0022

And then we watch the second film, of travel, exploration

DSC_0023

facing those you wish to battle.

DSC_0026

To win, to loose, to learn.

DSC_0030

And yep we even watched the third film.

DSC_0031

All about scantly dressed women and droids. I think we have come back to fantasy again.

DSC_0009

I contact the insurance company about my snowboarding policy and my medical condition. They are still happy to cover me with running off with all my money. So sod it, I book a holiday. I should hopefully be even more better by then. I need to drive a lot more. And So day one wasn’t what I expected.

DSC_0007

What will day two be like?





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......