Thursday, January 05, 2017

Back To Normality

DSC_0190

Its cold outside. That nice crisp cold. The type that causes train wheels to spin, or to not even turn up.

DSC_0191

It does though and today

DSC_0195

I actually felt like radin my book. So for the first time in weeks I pick it out of that new bag and open the pages thinking will I have marked where I got to?

DSC_0192

The answer is yes, I’d left a book mark in there.

DSC_0209

When I get home I take the twinkling lights down from outside. And then get the step ladders out that are too short. I open the hatch and go in.

DSC_0201

The electrics still look good,

DSC_0211

and light is still functioning.

DSC_0198

I have brief and very chilly look round.

DSC_0206

Some time later the boxes are packed.

DSC_0207

And the Christmas tree is down.

DSC_0205

And back in the loft it goes.

DSC_0212

Home, sweet home, and so I relax on the sofa watching Roasanne season 3.

FB_IMG_1483638985071

Now where did I leave that tie?????





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......