Thursday, January 12, 2017

Don’t mix them

DSC_0281

Its hard to believe looking back on it now. At 4AM I felt better so I got up. The shivers had stopped. My eyes not so sore. I have another lemsip and go back to the wet bed and try and find a dry spot. A while later I get up head to work in my MX5, change car and head east to Corby. I attend meeting, leave, drive to work swap car and head to the pharmacy. I need pills for my head and something anything for the flu, as I’m feeling ill again. She gives me Day and night nurse and advises me not to mix it. The normal pills I have the prescription from the doctors has not yet turned up.

DSC_0282

I get home and go to straight to bed, well the other bed with fresh sheets on it already……





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......