Monday, January 09, 2017

Look at the Moon

DSC_0273

I get up, I get so early.

DSC_0268

I choose a tie to impress.

DSC_0272

I leave the door, climb in the car and

1483991900269

and look at the sky. A few hours later when at site, I’m in a kittchen with 3 others. I’ve got the flu, I’ve go the flu, I’ve got the flu, I’ve not got the flu I say. Where by they say believe me, you’ll have the flu.

DSC_0270

After training a group of people for the first time in my life I look up into the sky. The moon is still there. Its been a long day and I’m tired. I set off at 6:40pm and ponder if I should follow the sat nav or my own route.

DSC_0271

I get home at 8:10pm. I look up once more into that sky and wonder if God is looking over us.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......