Saturday, January 07, 2017

Nack The Anti Wombler

DSC_0218

I get up and cook some bacon. A mistake as usual, as the bread is starting to go green. So I Knock in the frying pan 3 eggs on top and mix it around a bit. I load the car and head round the parents. There a box of delights had come yesterday. Not for me, for my car. Its been a while since it has been serviced and it keeps telling me it wants to be serviced.

DSC_0244

So on a surprisingly nice day the car is about to get serviced.

DSC_0219

I take the top cover off and put the battery charger on. But mainly I take this cover off to get the pollen filter changed.

DSC_0222

I slip the old one out and get the new one out of the box.

DSC_0223

I put the new one in place and put the clip on.

DSC_0221

I get all the leafs out

DSC_0227

Hey presto

DSC_0244

And so off with the top cover.

DSC_0242

This allows us to get to the oil and fuel filter.

DSC_0234

I take the hoses off the fuel filter and

DSC_0235

replace it with a new one. Now the car is going to be hard to start.

DSC_0240

Next I undo the oil filter housing top.

DSC_0236

And gently pull it out.

DSC_0230

Mean while I go under the car, take the covers off and

DSC_0228

can now drain the oil.

DSC_0239

In with a new filter and o-rings.

DSC_0231

And back under the car to have a nose around.

DSC_0232

All seems ok.

DSC_0241

Next if a change of air filter and

DSC_0245

I check on the coolant.

DSC_0262

I move from the front of the car to the rear.

IMG_20170108_152614

To replace the trailer electrical connection. A whole lot of rewiring and

IMG_20170108_152539

Replace the rear veiw camera. Well I’ve still left the original in place at the moment.

DSC_0260

Oh it works. By now it is dark. So there is nothing more I can do other than pack up and head home.

DSC_0248

When I get home I wash, wash and wash some more. The post man has been mind and left me this weeks Chronical and

DSC_0247

an envelope address to Nack The Anti Womble……





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......