Tuesday, January 17, 2017

This Is It Then, This Is Goodbye

Screenshot_2017-01-19-08-44-27

Well I forgot this phone didn’t like Facebook and still doesn’t. Is it because its too big and app, or that this phone has too little RAM? Needles to say I deleted it and the whole system started functioning again smoother. Albeit don’t forget this phone is some 6 years old.

IMG_20170119_081635_251

It’s kind of nice, though as it meant I had to read my book, which I hadn’t for some time. Maybe the story will get going some, we are on page 254 odd.

IMG_20170117_082909_714

At dinner time I head to the post office. I hand the box over, This is is then, this is goodbye Sony XA, Will they ever send me a replacement.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......