Saturday, February 18, 2017

Bricking It

DSC_0886

It’s the first time I’ve got it out, its the first time I’ve used it. Alan and Zoe are up and so I get up to. I head to the bathroom. This is the last time I will see it like this. I clean myself up, I take more than ten minutes. I’m fresh, I’m clean, I’m a wonderful gleaming human being.

DSC_0880

Downstairs I’ve been set up. Although I’m playing well. I’m playing well because I’ve forgotten the rules and no one is watching how I’m playing, other than saying, wow nack your doing well. I’m shortly put in my place. But it was as innocent confusion.

DSC_0882

Of course this meant game one was kind of invalid. But round two was

DSC_0883

Also a winner. And with that I was taken downstairs by Alan to the basement. He took me here because he new I’d get excited when he

DSC_0884

showed me his tools. We “discussed” the central heating system in detail before

DSC_0888

the radiator came off. Little mess was made, and his tools came in useful. Apparently he’d done it before, so I guess that's why he knew where to find them. We stripped the walls of the accessories, leaving the bare wall. What we need now was

DSC_0895

a massaging table. I take it he borrowed it form next door. It was the perfect size to fit in the bathroom. This did however….

DSC_0892

mean that once all three of us were in here, no one could escape. I looked at the window.

DSC_0896

After much discussions, even more than taking the radiator off, the decision was made unilaterality that we would start in the corner. If we were wrong we were all wrong, and trapped in the same room.

DSC_0897

I considered if he was Polish. One worker, two supervisors. Of course we were full of praise.

DSC_0894

Its hard to know what to say next, so I said it. The workers need a cup of tea. Zoe left and went to B&Q!

DSC_0901

It was at this point that I realised that Alan was enjoying himself. He’d told me he didn’t enjoy DIY.

DSC_0902

For some reason.

IMG_20170219_033706

I began to believe him.

DSC_0905

He went and made the tea. By the time he came back.

DSC_0908

the team had done a fine job.

DSC_0907

And things were going back up well.

DSC_0906

If you wanted a different look, this was it.

DSC_0910

It could be questioned if we used enough past. Would it still be up in the morning, next week, next month? or even the next hour?

DSC_0914

It had been many hours since I’d been to the toilet. Many hours.

DSC_0915

Yeah that bit was mine.

DSC_0916

And there by the bog brush.

DSC_0917

The final touches were added.

DSC_0920

Which I’m sure everyone would have been happier about.

DSC_0923

And then came the time to fit the radiator. And once we refound the holes in the wall,

DSC_0919

All was great, Alan was Happy, Zoe was Happy.

DSC_0924

Smart.

DSC_0925

I went and said hello to Mr Tickle.

DSC_0931

Talked to Gary.

DSC_0932

and minced some words with the bearded chap for a while, while Zoe got changed.

IMG_20170219_034307

For tonight was party night, round Matts. I knew I shouldn’t have had that jaggermister……..





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......