Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Forty Two

Screenshot_20170214-080104

The 7:20 am train is cancelled. Meaning the 8am train was packed. Luckily it wasn't so cold this morning to stand around in and I was lucky, I got a seat.

DSC_0783

At the next station I go to the ticket office, renew my pass and put a delay repay claim in.

DSC_0780

Noticeably my favourite sign

DSC_0782

still has not been fixed.

IMG_20170214_083133

I remind them.

DSC_0829

Once on board once more I get reading the adventures of improbability.

DSC_0830

When I reach that famous bit, where the answer to life, the univers and everything is forty two.

DSC_0831

By the time I get home next door have left. By the looks of it completely. I wonder if the next neighbours will be as nice?

DSC_0836

And with that I settle down and watch the Reverend.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......