Sunday, February 19, 2017

Oh So Very Excited

DSC_0937

I get up, and remember something, ahh

DSC_0938

there it is, the game gear that doesn’t work but may work, may be.

DSC_0940

As I get downstairs I’m eagerly awaited. We first play splender, and then they get a big game out.

DSC_0946

They tell me all about it, read me the instructions and then we talk a story to each other.

DSC_0943

That and we are treated to some Disney Egg Nog, what ever that may be. Whatever it may be it is naturally and artificially flavoured. Well that covers all aspects of ingredients then.

DSC_0950

There are big characters to play with in this game.

DSC_0953

And its not long until I’m told off for playing with them many times.

DSC_0955

But Alan they are so cool.

DSC_0957

Wow actually this is a nice game to play together. Its one of those games you play together. Its fun too. It didn’t immediately look like it but it is. We finish a level, a story or a chapter, what ever you want to call it. And then Alan and Zoe look oh so very excited.

DSC_0960

There is some unboxing of a certain very big character, and yes I’m told off from playing with him again.

DSC_0964

More rules are read and

DSC_0965

the action begins!

DSC_0972

Well the fight. But how did it end. Well that would be telling.

DSC_0974

Instead we had curry and played Madam Ching.

DSC_0973

I forgot how to play it really and by the time I recalled the damage was already done.

DSC_0975

And with that,

DSC_0976

No matter how many biscuits were on offer I had to go home.

Screenshot_20170218-121644

And so I left and headed south, a happy little soul.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......