Thursday, February 16, 2017

One Step Closer To The Next Big Thing

DSC_0850

The course takes the same path it always does, its no imagainable, its the same as it was, only lighter.

DSC_0853

In my bag though is something different, although the same.

DSC_0854

Light weight, made of paper, different cover, same journey, same people, same objectivity.

DSC_0856

Its quick for me to sink back into it, to let the mind flow, where the aurther wants to take us.

DSC_0857

I wonder though on this journey, how long it will take us to reach the destination, and once there, what will be on the menu?

DSC_0864

If there is a destination, I’m not sure about it. It is time though to move

DSC_0863

my clothes into the back bedroom. I stay in here the longest. Here, I’m most comfortable. Here I can hide, in the cosyness of nothingness. Where I can look out on that Greeness so very often and beyond.

DSC_0866

and then I jump back to a story, anther story, one that takes me far away,

DSC_0865

where I can play act, adventure, curiosity, and difference. I should be packing though, I should be but I don’t. I want to continue the adventure, so I do…..





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......