Wednesday, February 01, 2017

Season Six

DSC_0455

I look outside, from sitting down in the kitchen.

DSC_0453

Where once stood a cupboard. It stands no more.

DSC_0452

No I have put the two spare chairs there.

DSC_0450

And I’ve moved the cupboard into the tardis cupboard.

DSC_0451

And yeah this is much tidier.

DSC_0448

Well the worst is hidden out of view, and that is what matters. One day I will get a door with windows for here to let the light through. For now this will have to do.

DSC_0474

I settle down and finish watching season 6 of Rosanne. Yep I have finished season 6.

DSC_0458

And with that I go to bed.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......