Thursday, February 23, 2017

So Your Standing In The Exact Same Spot As Every Other Day

DSC_1009

I pull it out, same spot every day.

DSC_1006

Hold on, is someone out there trying to tell me something?

DSC_1010

Then the next I am somewhere else.

IMG_20170223_220348

Well back at home. And at home a Love Film has come. Erm some film in Australia. Nope it would appear I am wrong in that.  I wander what happens next.

DSC_1001

oh my I wasn’t expecting that.

DSC_0999

The Kill List…….





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......