Thursday, February 02, 2017

Soap Works

DSC_0478

I spend most of today at the Soap Works in Manchester. When its time for home I go and get a whopper. I fancy a whopper. I really fancy a whopper.

DSC_0476

I have a whopper.

DSC_0480

Back at home it has been windy, obviously, or a very big bird tried to use the bird table.

DSC_0481

At home I decide to sort out my Atomic Alibi Lollipop snowboard. I get out the bindings, the power plates the bolts.

DSC_0483

I move the board from its decorative position.

DSC_0485

And put it along my Alibi Trophy board. I’m going to move thr tired bindings over to the Lollipop.

DSC_0497

Work begins.

DSC_0509

And on go the new bindings.

DSC_0486

I make sure the settings are noted.

DSC_0490

And the positions of the pins.

DSC_0493

I even not the angles down.

DSC_0506

Then I notice something about the old and new power plates.

DSC_0496

Yeah the heights are different and that's an issue.

DSC_0503

The old bindings look tired, but are still very serviceable. After all they have a very hard and inhospitable life.

DSC_0512

With the power plates being incorrect I decide to change the plan. Instead I put the old bindings on the Suprateam.

DSC_0515

I give them a clean and ponder

DSC_0516

Where  should put the second snowboard, now it has bindings on it. If I’m honest I only need the one snowboard really, and that the trophy.

DSC_0518

and with that I start season 7 of Rosanne. Well for a while before putting on Bridge of Spies.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......