Monday, February 13, 2017

Sort Out

DSC_0765

Today it is cold. It is even colder on the way home and I call into B&M Home Bargains and have a wander and a warm. I buy a few things and then freeze on the way home.

DSC_0770

I tidy up the kitchen.

DSC_0768

And yeah its a big improvement.

IMG_20170214_133055

The wall caddy is just right.

DSC_0772

I put the plants into some containers.

DSC_0773

And sort out the fairy lights behind them.

DSC_0762

And then I sit down for a minute and open the envelop. Ooo my brothers and my ski insurance has come. I read through. Yep I’m covered fine with the medical stuff.

DSC_0777

I also got some lamps, so I put them out.

DSC_0776

oh they look good.

DSC_0774

And with that I settle down for tea and

DSC_0775

to watch some more Rosanne. Season eight just isn’t as good.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......