Wednesday, February 15, 2017

The Restaurant At The End Of The Universe

DSC_0840

I look out and ponder what is out there, in the universe, past the lush greeness of the lawn, the fence,

DSC_0839

What was it Arthur Dent was expecting, or not expecting as he wasn’t expecting anything, let alone looking for anything not to expect.

DSC_0841

On the train the adventures of Arther Dent continue.

DSC_0842

Erm are you feeling peckish? I see it but don’t notice it. Is it calling me. Is it calling us? Is that telephone number so improbably probable that it probably isn’t.

DSC_0844

Sitting here, on the station platform at Walsall many miles from Lush Greeness of the garden I wonder where the train could take us today. Will it take us anywhere.

DSC_0845

There I see is now, This space could be yours. The numbers right there. But right now…

DSC_0846

I wish I knew where I could find the Restaurant at the End of Universe.

DSC_0848

So book one is finished, complete, but not complete, a mere introduction of the path to follow.

DSC_0849

I put it down, and look foward, and around at where it is I’ll be taken next, weather I to be or not. There is no lack of adventure, but adventure is far better with someone to share it with, someone to laugh at the bad parts, that become the funny parts, that become memorable parts.

DSC_0860

Just where is the Restaurant at the End Of The Unvierse. I’ve got to get there, I need the adventure, i feel for adventure, I need to fly, but here I walk, I could once more walk on by. But I don’t. I stare at the closed front, and walk up to it.

 

I look inside, its gone, its disappeared, sucked up into the infinity of the universe we are all floating in. No more chips to be put on the table. No slab of haddock to be battered to a tangible task spectacular. No now we will have to venture further, for the same irrestablillty. But just how far, I’m willing to go, I willing to find the end of the universe.

DSC_0861

Before the universe itself disappears from infront of me.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......