Thursday, March 23, 2017

And So The Universe Ended.

DSC_2023

Yeah I missed train travel. I’m still not sure which I prefer.

DSC_2020

Reading while driving isn’t on though.

DSC_2022

The adventure continues and I’m keen to see what happens after the tv serires ends.

DSC_2019

As they don’t follow the same order of events, but do have the events in both its weird. But here the Universe ended.

IMG_20170325_131755

After work I get my MX5 working and head round my dads to see how the car is going. Crucially the front is off and the alternator free wheeling pulley isn’t freewheeling anymore. Just what I guessed. It causes all kinds of trouble. The trouble is getting it off. We try frantically in the dark. But its solid on and its dark.

DSC_2021

Back at home, I put my cans on, and use my Ipod through the Dream Machine – the alarm clock to you. Oddly like this I can listen to music. Its not great but I can listen to it and enjoy it with cans. Sometimes we have to except the limitations of the situation and enjoy what we can. And hence I played my favourite Depeche Mode tracks.

DSC_2027

and with that Goodnight world.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......