Sunday, March 26, 2017

Giving Her Some Love

DSC_2092

I wake up in the front room, the sun is peaking through the black out curtains, just peaking enough to wake me up.

DSC_2094

I look at the Sony Dream Machine. It obviously didn’t want to change hour automatically and just stopped. I know how it feels.

DSC_2096

I look outside the back bedroom at that nice lawn and blue sky.

DSC_2097

I head down stairs to cook some breakfast, and decide to make some fresh lemon and lime juice. I put them in the blender whole. This may have been a mistake. It blended at first and then stopped. Well not stopped, it carried on but no blending was happening. This was in fact the end of the blender. I took the jug out of the machine to find the Aldi blender had let me down. The plastic cog on the underside had broken so that there was no spinning action in the jug. I was lucky I guess. At least I got my juice. I watered it down like I like it and well enjoyed it in the garden.

DSC_2099

Me and the Buddha enjoying the peace, the tranquillity.

DSC_2100

The wall of daffodils, dancing gently in the cooling breeze.

DSC_2101

My construction has stayed up.

DSC_2102

I like my bit of tranquillity.

DSC_2103

I take a closer look and have a wander around.

DSC_2104

I have a couple of tulips.

DSC_2105

There’s going to be loads more by the looks of it.

DSC_2106

Lush yellowness.

DSC_2107

I vacuum the house, its so dusty recently. And then,

DSC_2112

give the MX5 some love too.

DSC_2109

There was loads of Tenby sand in there, which when you think about it, makes sense. It was the last time I properly used it really. I give it a dam good clean on the inside.

DSC_2120

And then head over to Stuart and Phil's, going the long, long way with the roof down.

DSC_2118

Yeah I brought with my ice cream, strawberries and cream.

DSC_2116

Their house is always a palace. It makes me so jealous. I love my characterful old house, but as a new build, and decorated, wow. We watch the F1.

DSC_2119

And we enjoy naughtiness.

DSC_2115

Eventually though it is time to leave,

DSC_2126

And head around my parents.

DSC_2124

I have a look at the Skoda.

DSC_2122

The new alternator pulley is on. Now to wait for the new belts and power steering pump to come.

DSC_2128

Yay my brother turns up.

DSC_2130

I give my mom her present and card.

DSC_2131

All we need to do now is wait for the sky to go dark. I put up her other new fairy lights.

DSC_2133

Eventually it does go dark, and it lights up nicely.

DSC_2137

Back at home I have a surprise for the Buddha, a new spot light!

DSC_2135

And so the Buddha gets some love too.

2017-03-27_07-38-44

I head upstairs, change the bed sheets.

DSC_2138

And with that I go to bed.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......