Monday, March 20, 2017

I make the Most of My Rug

DSC_2014

Time to go to work, and this week hopefully I’ll be in the office more than two days, rather than wandering the world.

DSC_2016

I’m back on the train, and I’ve been missed. Apparently since I left some things have changed. The train arrives a couple of minutes early most days. Someone always checks the passes and tickets everyday, and in the morning there are always seat available now. You have got to wonder if London Midland actually read my feedback report “All I ask for is for you to run the trains on time with sufficient carriages, how hard can that be?”

DSC_2008

The good thing about being back on the train is I can get back to the Hitchhikers guide to the Galaxy. The bad thing is forking out for the pass.

DSC_2009

Back at home I decide to make the most of my rug, I get on down and get the new Argos catalogue out I picked up yesterday.

DSC_2011

And with that I watch the bird who does I’ve not news for you.s o very well.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......