Sunday, March 19, 2017

I Wilko

DSC_1863

I have a lot of things to do this morning. I consider the prospects and the fact I need to get my hair cut.

DSC_1960

The washing machine is on, the battery charger is put on the car and I mow the lawn. That's the second time this year and it has already grown quickly since last week.

DSC_1979

I also do next doors, which was long and I knew the mower was going to struggle with.

DSC_1982

Back in my garden I have a walk around. And there to the left is something odd.

DSC_1984

A single plant in full bloom.

DSC_1985

What is it though and why?

DSC_1986

I’m fibbing a bit. There are a few other flowers in bloom too, along with the daffodils.

DSC_1983

They are looking okay on the right hand boarder.

DSC_1987

I also plant two of my QVC evergreen and lovely bloomers in the garden next to the garage.

DSC_1988

And the other one here.

DSC_1989

I put out the black bird feeders.

DSC_1990

And put some fat balls out for the birds.

DSC_1991

Erm we have some blue flowers too!

DSC_1995

And some more daffs.

DSC_1996

I’m looking forward to spring.

DSC_1997

There is even some blue flowers on the drive wall.

DSC_1961

I notice the time and skip breakfast to get to the town center before mid day. When I get  there Swanys is closed. So I go to the other one, that has just closed, so I go to Sneaky Pete’s, thats closed too. The only place open is the Man Cave. It is busy and looks expensive. I go to the Loft for breakfast to mull over the options.

DSC_1963

Over a cup of tea,

DSC_1964

And if someone was here with me, a game of Uno.

DSC_1968

Yep the hair needs cutting.

DSC_1969

The breakfast comes. I like the loft, it is relaxing, peaceful and I feel comfortable here.

DSC_1971

I let them know it is presented lovely and then demolish it.

DSC_1973

Well when I go down stairs, Man Cave is now empty. I ask if they can do me and they can. I ponder how dear it will be. A man appears from a door way and I’m jested at to sit down. Wow, this is nice, and then he gets a josh stick out and lights it. What is he doing with that? He is going to burn my ears with it, that’s what. I come out look years younger and smelling wonderfully, what ever it is they have done to me.

DSC_1976

I take the opportunity to go to Wilko’ while it is still open.

DSC_1975

I will miss their quality, inexpensive housewares, while be able to browse other items.

DSC_1978

With my bag full I await a bus. It’s not the usual bus number, but when I ask he is going via my road. I get on and sit down.

DSC_1977

Notably, this bus has a power socket for every seat! If only I’d brought my charger.

DSC_1980

At home I continue with the washing and a few other things until my dad picks me up.

DSC_2001

And around his I pick up playing Among Thieves.

DSC_2002

Yay this is great.

DSC_2006

And after Sunday tea it is time for bed.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......