Friday, March 24, 2017

If I could Explain it I would But I can’t

DSC_2031

The train is empty. I look around, I’m sitting here alone. Just me slowly passing through the world, I see it through the windows, passing by, peacefully without notice, don’t blink, you'll miss it. I’ll miss it. I don’t want to miss it.

DSC_2033

On the way home I go shopping. I get my mom a present, she’ll like it, some wooden tressells and a bed spread. I was going to get the purple version too, but I didn’t. And with that I went home. I looked around. and thought.

DSC_2032

Even if I could explain it, and I can't, you probably wouldn't understand what it is I was trying to explain. So I'm going to say nothing and see if you understand the silence. And that's not quite where it ended but it did.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......