Thursday, March 30, 2017

Six By Nine

DSC_2151

Yeah I know how to start the day, well there are plenty of strawberries and

DSC_2152

plenty of cream.

DSC_2153

While I’m devouring this tender breakfast I amuse myself by reading my council tax bill for this year and how they are going to invest the money I give them.

DSC_2157

It’s not long before I’m on the train. Which is a good thing and isn’t. Its a good thing as I’m about to reach the last page of the book. And before I do I find out the answer to life, everything and the universe is in fact 6 multiplied by 9.

DSC_2160

And the bad thing is that I do get to the end of the book.

DSC_2159

What an amazing journey. This is where it ends.

DSC_2161

But in fact I understand that this is where it actually just begins.

2017-03-29_08-01-45

For the UK, Europe, the World and the Universe, we are duly bound to start an new adventure. An adventure outside of the E.U. but remember we will still be part of Europe. Some adventures can just become too big, too wide, to short sighted. DSC_2173

Amongst the world of the life in the garden this acer is once more struggling to grow. But trying it is once more.

DSC_2174

And where there is a struggle to live, plants are thriving. Enjoying the race for life.

DSC_2176

In the front I decide it is time to try and grow something colourful. I create a boarder under the privet.

DSC_2263

The herb garden is an abundance of life once more.

DSC_2342

I sign the book. I get it, It ends where it starts. How Improbable was that? And then put it away for ever more.

DSC_2177

As it happens today the post man has been. Here I have a new tee shirt depicting Depeche mode.

DSC_2179

And even better a spanner set.

DSC_2182

ooo yeah, now I’m looking forward to mending my car.

DSC_2184

Take a look at the size of that!

IMG_20170331_180623

And also we have some retro gaming through the door.

DSC_2187

It might be on the Megadrive but its not Mega anymore. Especially without a save option!

 





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......