Friday, March 31, 2017

The Rosie Effect

DSC_2189

What amazing adventure in reading shall I start today. Well Its not book three of the five book trilogy. Instead I enjoyed the Rosie Project so much I got the sequel.

DSC_2190

On the train I open the front cover of the Rosie Effect.

DSC_2192

What isn’t Rosie is the weather. Although it make a nice picture of a wonderful Rainbow over Jerds favourite Asda.

DSC_2213

And as it happens I went to Morrison's, and got me some fuchsia's for a pound each. Hopefully that will make the garden colourful later in the year.

DSC_2199

I settle down to play some Drakes quest.

DSC_2195

It gets odder and weirder.

DSC_2202

And the adventure gets more beautiful.

DSC_2204

Where will the story go?

DSC_2206

Where will the story end.

DSC_2207

Are the possibilities endless?





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......