Friday, April 28, 2017

Admiring my Tubes

DSC_3176

When I sat there and ate my breakfast this morning I didn’t expect to be admiring my tubes sometime later.

DSC_3177

I get a call during the day from my dad to say a rather large box has been delivered. I know what it is. After work I go around straight away.

DSC_3178

I open the box, and peer inside.

DSC_3183

I take the bits out and lay them on the green of the carpet.

DSC_3182

I even give the instructions a read.

DSC_3193

Just take a look at those tips.

DSC_3190

So shiny so nice.

DSC_3191

oooooo, in the way only a man can go ooooooo at a piece of metal.

DSC_3192

I’m looking forward to fitting this.

DSC_3195

The cat isn’t impressed, isn’t interested. Or makes out so to be.

DSC_3198

Back at home the garden is looking pretty at night.

DSC_3200

Isn’t that just amazing.

DSC_3201





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......