Sunday, April 30, 2017

Blame It On The Ducks

DSC_3287

My parents did my shopping for me yesterday while I worked on my cars. However they didn’t get me any loafs. I put my shoes on and head to the local convince store.

DSC_3289

It’s a nice walk for the morning.

DSC_3291

I get a load from convenience store that is located conveniently opposite the commentary.

DSC_3293

With bread I have a bacon sandwich, in the garden of course. I’ve texted Mr Lawn mower man to let him know I’m in at the moment, should he feel the need of a lawn mower.

DSC_3303

Yes I’m admiring the flowers again.

DSC_3306

Well they won’t be here forever.

DSC_3319

Even the clematis on the side of the garage has flowered so wonderfully.


DSC_3322

Back round the parents, the old exhaust is off and the new exhaust is on.

DSC_3323

And yeah while you may not appreciate it, I’m going to show off that shiny pipe, while its still a shiny beautiful pipe.

DSC_3326

And while under the car a paint the bottom rails, that often get scratch.

DSC_3325

I wonder how loud the pipe is?

DSC_3328

First of all though I change the manifold gasket in the hope to get rid of the tappetty tappet noise.

DSC_3320

And with that I start her up. Hell I thought they said it would be quieter!

DSC_3331

While my 10 year old exhaust doesn’t look up to much, it is sound structurally. I decide to give someone the chance to get some fun out of it for about a tenner on ebay.

DSC_3337

I start the bidding for 99p and for collection only.

DSC_3346

I put the battery on charge and then get out some rust protection.

DSC_3349

I fill the sills until its going to annoy my dad, as its also protecting t=his drive too now.

DSC_3351

Back at home it’s time to clean up and relax.

DSC_3354

Into the shower and then

DSC_3353





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......