Saturday, April 01, 2017

Blender

DSC_2226

I make breakfast. And when I turn around I know my parents had dropped by sometime.

DSC_2228

There on the side was a new blender.

DSC_2229

Sometimes the simplest things bring a smile to your face.

DSC_2245

Just like these buns.

DSC_2249

The daffodils are flying wonderfully.

DSC_2254

So gloriously pretty.

DSC_2257

The smell so nice too.

DSC_2262

Considering that thing was just a stick when I planted it, I wandered what it was and

DSC_2259

it now being so big if I was in trouble, or will be in trouble?

DSC_2260

DSC_2263

The herb garden is beginning to grow again.

DSC_2265

The pots look good.

DSC_2266

And these blue things are trying to brighten up the drive way.

DSC_2269

Oddly I decide to get some exercise and

DSC_2267

well go for a swim.

DSC_2275

Which is followed by getting my tools out, those new spanners.

DSC_2270

A while later

DSC_2273

And the car is put back together.

DSC_2272

She appears to be running sweet.

DSC_2279

And with that I say goodbye.

DSC_2282

And head towards the comfort and cleanliness of the bath. I scrub scrub scrub the oil and grime off me.

DSC_2288

Then have a relax in the darkness of the garden, enjoying the lights.

DSC_2293

oh how they twinkle.

DSC_2301

And now so do my balls, just hanging there by the door for all to see as they pass by.

DSC_2309

I ponder what is for tea, and get out the steamer and the chicken sauce, all I need now is

DSC_2310

some chicken. In it goes cooking delightfully before adding

DSC_2313

The sauce Les got me. Will it be nice?

DSC_2315

And in the steamer I do some rice.

DSC_2317

Sometimes I’m good at this cooking lark!





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......