Sunday, April 16, 2017

Free Range

DSC_2850

Sunday and its glum outside.

DSC_2820

I decide to try my suit on before it goes into the wardrobe to never be seen again.

DSC_2828

Yes very nice.

DSC_2833

Yeah I can look smart.

DSC_2846

In fact I like looking smart.

DSC_2849

Perhaps it is my more mature look now.

DSC_2851

I look outside. It is cold out there though.

DSC_2853

So I stay in the retro room and have some strawberries and cream.

DSC_2858

Cheryl says she has too many free range eggs from her chicken coup. I go and buy some off her. It has been a very long while since I have Cheryl in the flesh. She shows me her chicken coup which is her garden, which is a big as my garden, only now grassless due to the chickens. Eggs isn’t the only thing I get from her.

DSC_2859

I also get 3 buckets of free range chicken poop for my garden, Some how I think the boot is going to be a bit wiffy for a while.

DSC_2864

And with chicken poop in my boot, I go and meet the parents at the Bridge in Penkridge for dinner. Erm my tooth hurts, I mention. And then stuff my face with a lovely carvery.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......