Friday, April 14, 2017

Friendly Face

DSC_2785

I get up and open the curtains. Its looks nice out there.

DSC_2788

It is nice out there.

DSC_2800

And flowers are loving it too.

DSC_2804

My garden brings a smile to heart.

DSC_2805

Wow I think,

DSC_2807

And with that

DSC_2787

I relax and have my breakfast.

DSC_2789

Before climbing into my car and heading to my parents to collect my mom.

DSC_2799

We head into Wolvo and have a shop around.

DSC_2796

In particular I have come to collect my suit.

DSC_2793

All aboard and we head home for some lunch.

DSC_2808

I call Matt and he would be happy to see me.

DSC_2810

And so I head to Macclesfield as he is hanging out round his parents.

DSC_2811

He even brings out the chocolate biscuits, I get to meet his parents, and they cook dinner. It is nice to relax myself, and I’m sure he enjoyed the company.

DSC_2815

Eventually I head home, two cars check me out on the way back, a racing MX5 and a Nissan GT.

DSC_2813

I love my MX5 but the exhaust does my head in now with my hearing aid.

DSC_2816

ah well, she is still fun, and I should keep enjoying her while I can.

IMG_20170416_173413

Yeah, it may be stupid to still have two cars while having a house too, but the metal box with wheels won’t last forever, and I’ll never be ab le to afford another.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......