Monday, April 17, 2017

I Sit Back and Look at The Fence

DSC_2879

I get up and cook me some breakfast, and yes that's a real free range egg. My toothache from yesterday evening is worse this morning.

DSC_2874

I play some classic PS3 gaming, well mainly Motostorm which came out in 2006 when the PS3 came out. It is still amazing, still fun,

DSC_2877

still frantic, still noisy, but most of all, still fun to play.

DSC_2882

I head outside and put up the trellis for the rose to grow up, the rose that grows well that is.

DSC_2897

Hopefully later in the year that will look oh so good.

DSC_2890

I wander round the garden enjoying its life of bloom.

DSC_2895

Slowly the daffodils are dying and I’m de heading them as they do.

DSC_2904

For the moment though the tulips look real good.

DSC_2906

And here and there in different areas the appear at different times.

DSC_2907

This tulip thing was a great idea.

DSC_2909

The Bloody Valentine plant has come back to life as well this year. I thought it had died away.

DSC_2910

This bed is taking longer to establish but slowly is doing so.

DSC_2913

There is life in every corner.

DSC_2919

To help with life the chicken poop is distributed.

DSC_2883

Then I sit back and look at the fence, that is before heading to the shops.

DSC_2893

Sometime later I have forest green fence paint and I get the new wall perfect out that I never used since they swapped it. At least this is taking my mind off the toothache. Half way through the job I run out of fence paint. Dam it. I go back to B&M home store that had it on offer and guess what. No more forest green. argggghhh. I know Wickes will have it but I’ll be paying more for it. Yep in fact £6 more! Anyway a while later and the job is done.

DSC_2887

The side fence panels, and the posts and

DSC_2927

Even the back fence. All done for this year.

DSC_2924

I mooch some more looking at the plants and feeling good about myself for getting the fence done. It looks glorious.

DSC_2918

Ah I think.

DSC_2917

Me and my garden. I now love it so much.

DSC_2916

And spend so more time out here when it is nice.

DSC_2911

It is a thing of beauty

DSC_2900

of wonder and

DSC_2894

relaxation, well to a point, that tooth hurts really bad and is wobbling. Hell I’m going to have to see a dentist promptly.

IMG_20170418_091329

And with that I curl up on the sofa in pain and pretend I’m not here. Rog texts me he’s brought another car. He has brought an MG again. Looks nice, but like all old cars, beware.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......