Tuesday, April 11, 2017

It Lasted A Year And Then It Was Gone

DSC_2652

I get home and look at the wishing well.

DSC_2650

And head into the garage considering what colour it would look in.

DSC_2678

Being that it is Easter I decided on

DSC_2676

Easter egg chocolate brown.

DSC_2669

And yeah it was the right choice.

DSC_2668

That looks great now.

DSC_2673

along with the flowers

DSC_2659

I love the flowers

DSC_2655

Although they probably do not love me back.

DSC_2656

The setting is nice though.

DSC_2663

And I decide to give the table and chairs a new coating of Easter egg chocolate brown.

DSC_2666

And the bird table isn’t orange red anymore. Nope that is also Easter egg chocolate brown.

DSC_2665

And all the better for it too.

DSC_2679

As the sun falls I head indoors for tea.

DSC_2681

As I sat their at my computer desk I remember an Easter egg I still have from last year sitting in the bookcase, on shelf 4. ah there it is.

DSC_2683

And with that it lasted no more, it was gone, that was tea sorted then.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......