Friday, April 21, 2017

Its Been A While

DSC_2973

I’m tired very tired. I always am lately. Well especially this week. My jaw is still in pain. At dinner time I’d texted my brother to see if he want to go for a curry. Later on he replied yes and now I was reconsidering the whole thing. I wanted sleep. I get home and enjoy the brightness of the flowers in the garden.

DSC_2975

Everyday something changes.

IMG_20170421_191428

Everyday I enjoy the sights while I can.

DSC_2980

To think once this was just plain grass land.

DSC_2982

Some areas grow better than others.

DSC_2984

And even though I’ve moved the bird table again, the birds have not eaten anything from it.

DSC_2983

I wonder what is growing here, and will it flower?

DSC_2986

And then I notice this beauty!

DSC_2989

I should really get a new interest maybe?

DSC_2990

Yay they are so nice.

DSC_2991

My mom, dad and brother appear.

DSC_2994

I show her my garden,

DSC_2992

The apple tree that has many blooms this year.

DSC_2995

And I guess after a natter a beer and a moan about how my jaw hurts still we go for a walk to the Famous Chadsmore to

DSC_2996

Decide which of the lushous restaurants we should choose. Its been a while anyway, in fact its been since my ear gave up since we had been out together for a curry.

DSC_2997

We browse the menu, why? I’m not sure why?

DSC_3000

We both have chicken Jalfrazi as always.

DSC_2998

Its smells so good.

DSC_3001

Thent he nans come!

DSC_3004

And yeah you know what. This is great, this is nice, this is great, but boy do I want my bed!





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......