Wednesday, April 05, 2017

The Alternatives?

DSC_2347

There’s a point in your life when you don’t know where your going to end up. This morning Aldi girl calls me over to get in her car. Apparently there’s a problem with the trains. She parks up at Hednesford, where it is free and hope to get this train.

DSC_2355

The train before never ran so the station is busy.

DSC_2356

We are on and I have a seat. Only you know what. I realise there is a problem.

DSC_2357

It’s so busy I’m not going to be able to get off! I get out my seat and give it to someone else trying to get to the doors.

DSC_2358

I’m so glad to get on the second train. And the day at work goes pretty much as comfortably as the first train journey.

DSC_2364

So back at home I write my CV and look at the alternatives.

DSC_2365

Well look at that there’s a job that would suit me. And before you know it I’ve applied for two.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......