Thursday, April 13, 2017

Tunnes

DSC_2701

I decide to walk the town center way to the station. I haven't been this way for ages.

DSC_2705

And I enjoy the different scenery.

DSC_2707

For what ever reason I just got up quickly and left the front door early.

DSC_2709

I continue the Rosie Effect story, it mumbles along very nicely.

IMG_20170413_202738

With work over for few days, I’m home. I’m tired and not sure what to do with myself. I decide to try a night of music with my cans.

IMG_20170413_203143

While they provide sound that is way from perfect in my one ear, I do get a sense of sound of the bass beats.

IMG_20170413_203249

Yeah mind blowing. Of course having it loud enough to stimulate both sides also means when I remove them it makes my tinnitus more pronounced. What a pain, but the few hours I listed to my beloved sounds I miss so much was worth it.

DSC_2712

And with the buzzing in my ear I head to the retro room to play Uncharted 3. And finally fall asleep in there.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......