Tuesday, June 27, 2017

All Bright Again

DSC_4799

Day two of car sharing and it is going well. The traffic on the way home was far better tonight. I was first thinking of going on my bike but it looks like its going to rain so I…

DSC_4811decide to get my tools out, and do a job that's been hanging around for a while.

DSC_4814

After some fiddling with the fittings and wire the first one is replaced and now working.

DSC_4807

Seams bright enough, but are they up to the job.

DSC_4813

And so on to the one on the right.

DSC_4810

A while later this one is also connected, although it starts to rain.

IMG_20170627_210455

The job is done, they are both replaced and working. The rain stops and I think about what I should do next.

DSC_4821

Well I put the tomato plant in the garden, the one and only tomato plant. This year I’m putting it in the new soil in the dessert area. I mow the lawn and then get the shears out. I cut back the bulia and then the bush at the bottom right hand side of the garden.

DSC_4825

Its then time for tea and I decide to sofa it out with Jerry Maguire.

DSC_4818

A film full of

DSC_4819

romance and hope, and joy, and belief in ones self.

DSC_4816

And so I snuggle up in the night and enjoy the film.

DSC_4817

Until it is late, very, very late but me happy.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......