Thursday, June 01, 2017

At This Point It Would Be Rude Not To.

DSC_4145I do my nightly rounds of the Lillies, I find only one beetle tonight. Bang Bang your dead.

DSC_4146

I prepare some tea, and tonight it is real nice. It is a real nice night to have a salad. Its been a while. A tuna and cheese salad.

DSC_4147

Infact my parents catch me eating healthly. Not that I heard them coming, and while I sat in the peace of the back garden they didn’t half give me a fright when I saw my dad just before he got right up to me.

DSC_4155

My parents had brought me gifts. Two of the four parcels I’d ordered. Where was the battery I thought?

DSC_4151

My mom had brought along her QVC plant feed and together we get busy feeding the plants until dark.

DSC_4149

I ask what this single flower is I have growing next to the rose plant.

DSC_4156

All the roses have started flowering in abundance, and so guess the feed will help them no end.

DSC_4163

Well until the greenfly come.

DSC_4160

Buddha however looks really good. Really at peace with the world.

DSC_4171

Of the 4 parcels the shower and solarcell for camping came. I give the instructions a quick read.

DSC_4165

And decide to get on with it. If I can utilise the holes in the wall already I can get this fitted. Got to blame Matt for this and his amazing drench shower.

DSC_4166

With the pipework in I turn on the water and find all the leaking joints.

DSC_4170

A while later hay presto!

DSC_4169

And at this point it would be rude not to try it out, and thus undressed and climbed in. Ah wonderful.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......