Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Bad Tooth

DSC_4826

Today I have gone to work in my own car, which brings my attention to the Bluetooth on my Sony Xperia XA mobile phone. It has a fault, a common fault with these, that it doesn’t like connecting to Bluetooth items. And if it does, do not connect to a second as it won’t ever connect to the first ever again. I mean a modern phone by Sony doing this? I even updated the operating system on the parrot in my car but it still drove me mad. Then somewhere I saw it on the internet what was causing this in the settings. So I gave it a go and you know what, it all now works!

Screenshot_20170628-073145

To sort this out you need to go to location in the settings.

Screenshot_20170628-073149

Then select the 3 dots in the top right hand corner.

Screenshot_20170628-073141

You will find both of the above on. In particular you need to turn the Bluetooth one off. And hey presto no more connection issues! Yay






--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......