Monday, June 05, 2017

For Love

DSC_4287

Having checked this place out a couple of weeks back from a recommendation I kept it banked for a special occasion.

DSC_4286

And here the surrounding are nice.

DSC_4289

And yeah I’m togged up to look good.

DSC_4291

I’ve rounded the family up together for my moms day.

DSC_4292

At the Very Red Lion

DSC_4294

It is always wonderful to somelses day wonder. We settle in and I hope the food will be as good as I’m told. The service seams to be.

DSC_4295

I have pate for starter.

DSC_4299

And my mom has her favourite, which comes presented nicely.

DSC_4300

Next I have the steak, which is scrumptious.

DSC_4301

My dad has a chicken and leak pie.

DSC_4302

My brother a burger.

DSC_4303

Again my mom has another of her favourites.

DSC_4308

We finish with coffee.

DSC_4309

Yeah I like it here.

DSC_4313

And I like their bread and butter pudding too.

DSC_4315





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......