Friday, June 30, 2017

I Took Off In A UFO Then Went To Bed

DSC_4836

I start the day looking at those fresh eggs. Then I look at the cut it yourself loaf. Hey I’ve got time and so get the frying pan out, cut some bread and crack three fresh eggs open.

DSC_4838

Slowly breakfast cooks until

DSC_4837

perfection. Ahhh harmony.

DSC_4839

Yeah best not to have this every morning but today its really nice.

DSC_4840

As I leave for work I take note of the paint colour for the MX5 and go to work with my lift share.

DSC_4841

Sometime later I am back home. I actually put my PS4 on and get out Fallout 4. Where had I got to? I decide to do the quest for collecting 5 space suits. She then insists we go to the UFO and fix it.

DSC_4843

At which point, as I seem to magically have all the parts to fix it, the UFO lights up and we can enter..

DSC_4845

It would be rude not to, so I do.

DSC_4844

I hit the start button and the room starting spinning…. At this point I decided to go to bed.


..






--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......