Friday, June 02, 2017

One Hundred And Fifty

DSC_4172

I enjoy a good read on the way to work. Which is fortunate.

DSC_4174

As for the way home I’m collected by Matt in his white Panda. We head for McDonalds on the way back to my house.

DSC_4175

When we got to my house it was sunny. When we go to sit in the back garden it rains. I go to the beer fridge, and then consider the possibilities of what is inside. I reach for the Lemonade and the Limited Edition bottle of 150 year old Martini Rosso.

DSC_4176 There's never going to be a perfect time to drink this, so that non perfect time is now. Well to start it. I also get the umbrella out. And well that's better.

DSC_4178

Sometime later we head into town to get a meal. I decide on Padma. I haven't been there for ages, and the meal is always nice. Cobra is brought straight to us.

DSC_4179

And then the poppadum's, already broken up.

DSC_4180

Matt can’t quiet get over the fact they have already broken up the poppadums', or the fact we haven't been given a menu. Getting a menu took some time. In fact we didn’t get one until I asked for one. The length of time it took to get one we thought about getting up and leaving. It wasn’t as if we were being made welcomed.

DSC_4181

For a change I didn’t have what I normally have. Today I had a chicken Tawa. And it is worth the long long wait.

DSC_4182

Hold on, even the nan breads come sectioned out.

DSC_4183

The taste is devine. The service staff may have lost the plot, but the chef still has what it takes to make the taste buds tingle.

DSC_4184

Matt concurs about his meal too.

DSC_4185

Nothing says it more than a clean plate.

DSC_4186

Of which we wash it down in the Craft Ale Pub across the road, before wobbling home.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......