Monday, June 19, 2017

The Divorce

DSC_4663

When I get to work, I have a surprise. Steve Rhodes has gone, gone that is from sitting next to me. For some 18 years we have had a desk next to each other, either sitting in the same office sharing an office or sitting next to each other. He has gone, he is no longer there, the Berlin Wall has been taken down, and my desk is still there, like on a cliff edge about to fall away. I have spent more time with this bloke than he has with his wife. For me I will miss him, for him he has different feelings. But me, I still have the famous picture, the picture that says everything and I’m keeping it. Rhodes I love you too.

DSC_4665

After getting used to sitting on a desk on cliff edge, I get home and get my bike out. I head over the Shoal Hill Common.

DSC_4667

Countryside on my door step, fresh air, erm I feel my lungs sing.

DSC_4668

On the way back I head over Cannock park, me, my bike, and the park. Its so nice.

DSC_4669

I enjoy the garden for a short while.

DSC_4671

I cut the buddleia back a bit.

DSC_4673

And enjoy what I have got.

DSC_4676

Even the apples tree is bearing fruit this year.

DSC_4700





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......