Monday, July 10, 2017

About To Be Rescued

DSC_5310

Do you remember I was left on a cliff edge at work. Well its about to change. As I leave work my desk is emptied. It is moved away from the window.

DSC_5306

Tomorrow it will no longer be here. Where will I be?

DSC_5308

The amazing amount of stuff I have is pilled around, as neatly as possible. I say goodbye.

DSC_5317

At home I tidy the front of the fence area. Why does so much rubbish collect here. I treat the weeds to some bleach. And then I disappear to B&M Home Bargains.

DSC_5318

Where I spend a fortune on some more wooden tubs.

DSC_5316

I transfer the plants. More space for them to grow, more soil for them.

DSC_5320

And I also do two more for the back. That's it, that's the last of them they had at the reduced price, that the last of them they had.

DSC_5321

I feed the garden, I water the garden.

DSC_5322

each and every area.

DSC_5330

Get the lights working that have stopped.

DSC_5327

And do yet more weeding. Where do they come from?

DSC_5333

So hopefully the flowers will flower more.

DSC_5334

And with that its time to go in.

DSC_5339

And so I sofa it and watch Star Trek. What will tomorrow bring?





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......