Wednesday, July 05, 2017

First There Is An Opportunity

DSC_5102

So sunny today I get the MX5 ready for a run to work and back with my new car share friend.

DSC_5101

Many hours later back at home, he is smiling as much as me!

DSC_5099

And the new wiper blades I have fitted in preparation for Scotland are just the trick.

DSC_5100

In the sun at least.

DSC_5103

As I always do I have a wander in the garden, and then head into the garage.

DSC_5105

Well I look at the damaged plaster and get some tools out.

DSC_5104

It’s been like this for some 8 months now.

DSC_5107

I knock away some of the lose stuff and then position the wick.

DSC_5115

A while later I’m trying to get the mud to defy gravity.

DSC_5117

Which is kind of tricky.

DSC_5118

I put the tools down for a while,my parents have come round. So I try the new remote control out and also the new wifi extender.

DSC_5133

This gives time for the original mud to harden a bit and then put a another layer on.

DSC_5135

It is obvious that I’m trying to put too much on in one go.

DSC_5136

That's enough and I climb down the steps.

DSC_5137

I’ll let that harden and then give it a final top coat tomorrow night.

DSC_5138

And with that I turn the lights off and head downstairs to cook my tea and

DSC_5127

set the fire alarm off while I sit on the sofa relaxing. I slip a disc into the drive and hope

DSC_5130

Hope its going to be good, after all these years.

DSC_5120

TIf you choose life, there will be no escaping the KLF.

DSC_5121

Yes we all sit on the sofa memorised.

DSC_5122

And yet while most of us site on that sofa, it is the most unlikely of us all who has the inclination to write like no other.

DSC_5128

Like most love stories though.

DSC_5129

First there is opportunity.

DSC_5125

Then there is betrayal.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......