Saturday, July 22, 2017

I Am The Queen

DSC_0230

There’s a thud at the front door. On the floor is a lovefilm envelope. I open and ponder who is selecting the films again? Wonderful, subtitles I love them.

DSC_0253

Well last night I got in from work and fell asleep until 20:20. So it was pretty lucky that the camping with Alan and Zoe got called off. And that vacuuming the whole house to get rid of the dust needed doing still. So I got on with it. Many hours later the bacon sandwich was on the garden table and I was wondering once after cancelling a camping trip where the water from the sky was, or is. where is it?

DSC_0232

The flowers in my garden have come out again once more.

DSC_0234

So pretty, so colourful.

DSC_0236

And by the looks of it there will be many more.

DSC_0237

I have a quick look for red beetles, I see none!

DSC_0243

Yes this is perfect camping weather.

DSC_0244

So I enjoy the relax for a short period of time.

DSC_0245

I even have some flowers on the trellis on the back of the garage.

DSC_0247

Some flowers are more illlabaorate than others.

DSC_0249

Amazing beautiful close up.

DSC_0251

It is however time to leave, I pack my bag, I  start up the MX5 and leave heading north.

DSC_0292

A while later I’m saying hello to Mr Tickle.

DSC_0284

I check out the new look of the bedroom. Yeah the modern look library works. And I can watch TV in my sleep.

IMG_20170723_221246

Downstairs Zoe is busy.

FB_IMG_1500821754539

She and Alan are busy. Yep Alan is digging in. They seem to be doing well so

DSC_0295

I unpack my bag, head to the shops get some items and

DSC_0257

return to settle in their garden and enjoy some of those camping sunshine rays.

DSC_0259

Even the garden is getting a new look.

DSC_0260

Peaceful, quiet, tranquil.

DSC_0262

All I need is the sound of crashing waves.

DSC_0265

What I get though is company.

DSC_0267

Nope not Mr Tickle, but George and Matt come round.

IMG_20170723_221121

Followed shortly be Brendan and much later Rosie. One wonders if she likes golf, because she missed the Really Nasty Golf Game, which

IMG_20170723_221142

didn’t seem that nasty. Zoe was not a fan. Well I’m not sure if not a fan of the game or not a fan of the game of golf, which meant she was not a fan of the game.

FB_IMG_1500811848768

However the game of golf did not baffle Alan.

DSC_0276

This was followed by a game of Vampire Night and then Mascaraedes.

DSC_0274

At one point I insisted I was the queen, afterall I was keeping an eye on her. But everyone thought I’d lost the plot and asked me to take a secret photo of the card I had in my hand. Now what is it?

DSC_0275

Yes I declared I was the Queen, and as it happens, I was.

DSC_0279

Next we play a simple dice game.

DSC_0277

I am out first! Yep it was way too simple for my magical mind.

DSC_0280

And with that Gary declared it was time for bed, well for me, it was 2:30pm and Alan was still up. What's that Zoe, you want to go to Alton Towers in the morning?





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......